Welcome to the Journey Forums!

Categories

Ban appeal from Gazers0
posted 18 days ago

IGN=Gazers Reason= Being toxic words other players Reasoning= The only reason i did this was he is my in real life friend and his mic wasn't working so i decided to spam him to get his attention and my other in real life friend KuemmHQ got him to join his town and I called my friend a "fat cunt" because thats how we talk to each other and we joke around with each other like that and we don't have a problem calling each other that but i guess even privet messages aren't fine which I'm not trying to be mean or anything but its a bit creepy. I admit to everything that the ban says i did and when i or if i get unbanned i will check the server rules and review the rules and start taking them more seriously. I was planning on getting a rank later today and still probably will if i get unbanned but as always my future is in your hands and i hope that you can see my reasoning on why i should get unbanned, (that he's me irl friend, that that is the kind of humor we both use words each other, and that i love the server). oh and btw the persons name who is my irl friend ign CyXaRuK. Hopefully you can forgive my actions and you can message 0days, KuemmHQ, and CyXaRuk (he's new to mc btw). oh and btw KuemmHQ used a pop hack the other day I'm sure you know but just in case. Please review this with kindness.

18 days ago0

Ban appeal denied, for the same reason that jbk was denied. You both have been troublemakers since you joined, and if it happened once, it will happen again.

18 days ago0

but he was my girl friend

18 days ago0

irl

18 days ago0

besides just chat ban me all i want to do is play the game and I'm not a trouble maker I'm just making my own opinion

18 days ago0

he got unbanned but not me

18 days ago0

ill tell you the same thing i told jbk. If you can get that kid to DM me on discord (Nooooah#5485) and explain to me that he understood it was a joke and that it was all in good fun, then ill consider unbanning you.

18 days ago0

nvm thank you so much

18 days ago0

Please dont do this again, unbanned for now, read the rules again.